Toll processing business of grinding
Purpose of grinding toll processing
Process ultra-fine grinding without any changes in flavor and nutrients of raw materials to improve in vivo absorption rate of nutrients
- Grinding amount per hour
- check yield rate
- decision on expenses
- consultation on payment method
Grinding toll processing
- Conduct grinding (Fluid flow grinder)
- check yield rate
- analyze particle size
- store sample
- Sample quantity for test and costs of grinding toll processing will be different depending on desired characteristics of material and particle-size distribution (average particle size, maximum size, etc.) of customers.
- Criteria for calculating costs: KRW 4,000/kg for 10kg of grinding capacity per hour based on the amount of raw materials
- Costs of TEST grinding: KRW 300,000/10kg
- Grinding may not be possible depending on the characteristics of materials and grinding conditions.
Available materials for grinding toll processing using fluid flow grinder
Characteristics of fluid flow grinder
It is ground as ultra-fine circular particles by fuselage friction method to provide soft texture.
It processes hyperfine grinding without any changes in flavor and nutrients of raw materials under low temperature conditions to provide in vivo absorption rate.
Grains: Whole grains such as brown rice, rice, barley, buckwheat, wheat, etc.
Whole beans such as soybeans, redbeans, mung beans, pea, etc.
Anchovy, shrimp, mussel, kelp, sea mustard, fusiformis, etc.
Pearl, scallop, oyster, red clay, soil, etc.
Whole mushroom such as Ganoderma lucidum, shitake, Chaga mushroom
Vegetables, plants (leaf, stem, root), dried fruits
・Food, drinks and health food fields
→ Develop new products using hyperfine powder raw materials and improve added value of existing products.
・Production of high quality hyperfine powder is required through by solving problems such as changes of materials due to heat generation in the process of manufacturing of hyperfine powder, destruction of nutrients, mix of foreign substances in the process of input and grinding and mix of metal powder due to the wearing of the rotary wings.
・Because grinder that can carry out ultra-fine grinding for materials with a lot of oil and fiber such as soybean and coffee under 20㎛ of average particle size has not been developed with domestic technology, it is imported from Japan.
→ Import replacement and domestic technology are required through domestic development.
Processing method and purpose of powder processing
Keep flavor, scent and nutrient of raw materials as much as possible & sterilization, removal of toxins, improve amount of water soluble fiber contents.
- Grains / medicinal food → Nutrients, flavor, scent, particle size → Range of 1-100㎛
- Powder processing to extract active ingredients of materials → Less than 10㎛ of minimum size of particle size
- Grinding processing with no loss of flavor and scent of materials → Low or ultra-low temperature ultra-fine grinding technology
- Ultra-fine processing technology with double compression molding → sterilization, removal of toxins, improve water soluble fiber
Significantly improves solvency of middlings and mixing power with other materials & Maximize processing efficiency.
- Conserve unique nutrients of raw materials (Minimize nutritional loss due to thermal denaturation) → Active ingredients, color, scent, flavor
- Hyperfine powder processing of agricultural products with no thermal denaturation → Decrease particle size → Improve nutrient texture
- Concentrate nutrients to absorb by using particle size and density difference
Technology trend of future food industry